MRI shows endplate osteophytes, disc indentation. Pain in elbow, wrists, hand. Have arthritis

what area of the body does endplate osteophytes effect? I had MIR (6/28/2012), results, endplate osteophytes in the c4-5 and disk indentation of the ventral cord c4-5, c5-6 and c6-7. At that time I had some pain in my right side neck and shoulder . Now my elbow s, wrists, hand are constantly in pain. I am not able to do anythying with my hands. I have to have family and friends help with fixing meals, opening doors to bedroom, bathroom, brushing my hair to mention a few. I am 61 yrs and can not believe this is happening. I was very active, never sick, never took medicine just vitamins and herbs . I was in an auto accident Oct 2008 and the very next day could not move my right arm . Had an MIR the next day. Dr. said results are I have severe arthiritis throught out my whole body. Was I shocked. I had some treaments for the pain and it got better. But in Dec. 2012 my pain has increased to where it is effecting my daily life routine. I hope this was not to much time to explain my situation. Thank you for your time sandra
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013