MRI showing posterior disc bulge with moderate bilateral neural canal stenosis, annular tear, dural sac indentation. Is this motor-neuron disease?

as per my MRI reading, it says i have posterior disc bulge with moderate bilateral neural canal stenosis at L1/L2, Mild Bilateral Neural canal stenosis at L2/L3, Posterior disc bulge with annular tear and moderate to severe bilateral neural canal stenosis at L3/L4, Posterior disc bulge with central posterior disc PROTRUSION DURAL SAC INDENTATION AND MODERATE TO SEVERE BILATERAL NEURAL STENOSIS at L4/L5.. Doc, is my condition could be classified as a motor- neuron disease?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012