MRI showed cortical cystic foci in kidney. Will it develop into malignant tumor?

An MRI done on me last May 7 reveals the presence of 3 cortical systic foci in each kidney with the largest seen in the upper pole of the left kidney measuring 0.7 x 1 cm. I had a partial robotic nephrectomy on my left kidney early last year to remove a malignant tumor which measured 3cm x 2.3 cm. Does this mean that the cortical systic foci which were so small (sub-centimeter) on the MRI done 7 months prior to the May 7 MRI develop into a malignant tumor? Note that from sub-centimeter it grew to 0.7 x 1 cm in just 7 months.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012