MRI results showed mucosal thickening in bilateral maxillary sinuses, mild degenerative disk disease. Analysis and meaning?

On my MRI results it says there is mucosal thickening in bilateral maxillary sinuses with a polyploid retention cyst in the left maxillary sinus....also DISK SPACES: there is mild degenerative disk disease at C3/4, C4/5, C5/6 and C6/7. Then says C4-5: Posterior disk osteophyte complex and right uncovertebral hyperostosis. If you can please translate this for me so I understand what it means, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012