MRI reports shows curvature straightening, mild narrowing at neural foramina, central disc protrusion. Meaning?

Just trying to understand my MRI report! Here is the impression: 1. Straightening of the curvature, which could be positional or secondary to spasm . Broad-based osteophyte-disk complex at c5-6 is seen with mild flattening of the left paracentral ventral aspect f the cord from disk protrusion. Mild narrowing of the opening of the neural exit foramina is noted 2. Mild broad-based central disk protrusion at c3-4 is seen without compromise of the cord or the exiting nerve-roots.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012