MRI report showing disc desiccation, posterior disc bulge and thecal sac compression. Mild neural foraminal stenosis with nerve root compression. Treatment?

sir i have done my MRI here is the report: Disc dessicatory change,diffuse posterior disc bulge,thickening of ligamenta flava,facetal hypertrophy ,mild thecal sac compression.bilateral mild neural foraminal stenosis bilateral mild nerve root compression at L4/5. straighteing of lumber lordotic curvature curvature is seen suggestive of back muscle spasm. what can i do now? any advice ??
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012