MRI report says symmetrical areas of alteredsingal intensity in bilateral globus palliid, calcifications. Meaning?

hi sir my baby is 4.5 year old and his mri report says symmetrical areas of alteredsingal intensity in bilateral globus palliid and adjacent genu of internal capsules, seen as hyper and hypointense singal intensities on T2W/FLAIR image .gre images reval blooming suggestive of now promblem is baby is not perfectaly balance of him self (for walking and running) .i would be greatful for your kind gauidness regard sr
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013