MRI on L1-L2 shows disc desiccation with symmetrical disc bulging. Meaning?

mri on L1-L2 showed disc desiccation with symmetrical disc bulging ,. Epidural rim enhancing low T1 and T2 signal extruded probable free disc fragment extending superiorly posterior to L1 vertebral body measuring apporimately 2.7 cm craniocaug=dal x 1.2 AP x 1.1 cm transverse obliterating the left laterla recess and cuasing left traversing nerve impingment,. Second mild canal senosis and left nerve root entry some stenosis. what does this mean
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013