MRI of brain, lacunar ischemia arteriosclerotic changes with admixed virchow-robin perivascular spaces. Meaning?

mri of my brother s head shows multiple punctuate and ovoid foci of signal alteration scattered in bilateral gangliocapsular complexes and periventricular subcortical and deep white matter in the centrum semi ovale and fronto parietal lobes appearing iso hyper intense with sans any restricted diffusion on diffision images suggestive of non specific white matter hyperintensities- LACUNAR ISCHEMIA ARTERIOSCLEROTIC CHANGES WITH ADMIXED VIRCHOW-ROBIN PERIVASCULAR SPACES. what does that mean ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012