MRI done to know the source of migraine headache. What does report says?

My results from a recent MRI without contrast indicate: minimal ischemic/gliotic changes vs findings related to migraine headaches . In an earlier part of the report, it is stated: there are a few dot-like foci of increased T2 signal in the deep periventricular white matter regions... ischemic changes also noted involving the central pontine region as well. The MRI was done to find the source of migraine headaches. Mary Ellen Drury
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013