MRI done, pins and needles feelings, small focus in the left frontal periventricular. Consistent with ms?

I had an MRI of the brain due to some pins and needles feelings among other symptoms. The results are this: There are a couple of 3mm foci of increased T2 and FLAIR signal changes in the right frontal periventricular deep white matter region and small focus in the left frontal periventricular white matter region. There are few tiny subtle signal changes in the high bifrontal white matter region. Are these findings consistent with ms???
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012