MRI done for hearing loss. Radiologist noted liquid. ENT recommend another doctor?

Hi, I recently had an MRI done for hearing loss I developed in my right ear. I hear what seems like the ocean, like having a sea shell stuck on my ear 24/7. Anyway, the ENT who recommended I have an MRI, when seen for the reading of the MRI, saw a lot of liquid in the brain area, he showed concern, and recommended I see my Primary Physician to check on what he saw was a lot of liquid. The radiologist noted on the reading of the MRI something about the liquid as my ENT guessed. My primary won't see me with just the film the ENT gave me, and wants me to start over as he did not refer me to the ENT, can't go with the notes faxed over. Is liquid in the brain something to worry about, and if so, can I ask the ENT to recommend someone to see me with his findings, changing my primary physician? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013