MRI and x-ray done, mucosal thickening, maxillary sinusitis, hypoplastic frontal sinuses, feels heavy, circulation in brain normal

My MRI of PNS reveals mucosal thickening, left sided maxillary sinusitis . X-Ray reveals frontal sinus is hypoplastic. All other reports including MRI of brain is normal.I am suffering from heaviness above the sinus region ,below the brain,behind forehead .There is no circulation in that region,as if some plastic coating is there ,where circulation is 99% absent.Brain circulation however is normal.There is also pain and uneasiness there.Investigations done,medicines taking,but no relief since 6 years
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012