Lymphadenitis TB, increasing sugar level, pimples, allergic to akt4, medicines changed to pyzina, combunex, paradoxin. Curable?

hello doctor i am suffering from limphodentis tb and iam takint tablet for 10 months , akt4 was alergic to me so doctor changed the medicine to pyzina 750 2tabl and combunex 800 1tab daily with paradoxin 20mg i have somany sideeffects like pimpls on my body and face and sugar level is increasing is it true will i be cured after my one year course my toothace is more after the oozing had stopped from my neck after biospy pls give me ur advice
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012