Lymph nodes swollen, smoking, coughing, orange and black specks in the mucous, antibiotics and nasal drip, no improvement. What could this be?

Hello, I smoke occasionally. I never had so much mucus . I gag and cough it up almost constantly. It feels like i just cant get it out. my lymph nodes are swollen on my neck, my right one a lot more. This started happening about a month ago and i have been doing sinus saline rinses for a week or so.... after a month of still having bad post nasal drip and coughing all that gunk up i went to the doctors and they said it was a sinus infection and gave me some antibiotics. it hasn t improved at all and i am over halfway through with the course of antibiotics. The clolor of the goop I gag on is Orange, and white, and clear, and has grey/black specs in it.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012