Lupus, scheduled for kidney biopsy. Clitoris pain, abdominal pain. Should I go to ER?

I have lupus . I am waiting to be scheduled for a kidney biopsy . In the meanwhile for the past three days or so I have had pain in my clitoris which I never had before. I thought it might be a yeast infections but for the itching and pain/soreness I have no odor or discharge. I do have abdominal pain and a frequently varying temp of 99.1 - 100.4 this has been normal for the past few months. The reason for the kidney biopsy is the lupus. I have protein in my urine for three months now. I also have crohns disease . I feel very fatigued and also am bloated. The pain is very concerning to me and I wanted to know if I should go to the E.R.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012