Lupus, Sjogrens and IC the Bladder disease. Have discomfort, constipation, vomiting. Will I be okay?

I am a 39 yr old women that has Lupus ,Sjogrens and IC the Bladder disease. I recently have had a few issues with going to the bathroom and strange pain in my buttock only on the left side (it actually hurts ALLOT) ;/ I am so confused on why. In the last week it has gotten 10times worse. When I wake up in the morning it is hard to even move my left leg because of the discomfort. I had thought it was due to not having a bowel movement in over 13 days. I have tried herbal Chinese teas that in the past worked well and yet its been 2 days with no results so now I went and I took Doculax 2 pills at 4pm today and nothing yet. I am now so ill feeling. I have hick ups (not a huge deal but I have never had them like this before) but the Nausea IS a very BIG deal and I have vomited 3 times in 2 days, the contents that is coming out is some strange black substance :( its gross looking. Also I can NOT eat.. I have to force food into my body, I am not hungry and any food just makes me feel even worse I do not know what else to do. I do not like going to doctors but I know there is a time for them. Am I at that point yet? Also just so you are aware I do not have a fever. I understand this is allot to take in but i am trying to give you enough info for you to help. Incase you need to know I have had my gallbladder removed and 2 ERCP , a Stent put into my pancreas because of bile backed up, 2 Nissan Fundoplication because of heartburn (they didn t want me to get Barretts esphogas) I have had a FULL Hysto no ovaries, no uterus, and no cervix, last but not least I had my Mandibular Saliva gland removed because a stone riped it apart so it became infectious and needed to be removed. I hope all this info helps in you helping me! I know I am a medical wonder :( its a bummer! I just want to be normal!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013