Lung pain, relief after moving around, dry cough. Cause and prevention?

Hello. I am a 50-year-old female and have never smoked. Sometimes I wake up with sharp pains in my lower lungs - usually my left, which is the side I sleep on. This happens a few mornings in a row, and doesn t come back for a few months. The only thing that eases the pain is to be up moving around. After about 30 minutes, the pain subsides. It almost feels like my lung is having spasms. I do getting a nagging dry, cough with it. What causes this, and what can I do to prevent it from happening? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013