Lung cancer spread to colon and stomach. Pain in the stomach, dizziness and burning sensation in the lungs. Any suggestions?

My 61 year old sister has lung cancer that has spread to her stomach and colon . We are told she will not survive. Originally went to the doctor because of pain in stomach but never had lung problems. Just today she has been complaining of being dizzy and a burning sensation in her lungs. She is EXTREMELY lethargic. My instincts tell me the end is near. Are these end stage signs?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012