Lung cancer, on oxygen, catheter, seems to be grey in color, has low appetite. Prognosis?

my dad has been in hospital since july where he ws diagnosed with lung cancer , he had part of his lung removed 3 years ago and now the cancer has returned. since july, he has lost over 30 lbs, is very fatigued, sleeps most ofthe time, is very angry, is now placed on oxygen by both nasal tubes and a mask, today a catheter ws installed to help him urinate and is totally constipated, and he is grey in colour, he eats very little and drinks very little, the dr has not given him any sense of how much time he has left, and I live over 3000 miles away. what should i expect over the next couple of weeks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012