Lumps under arms, painful, have discoid lupus. What are they?

okay. I have several lumps under both of my arms. They started several months ago. They look like a mix between a boil and a blister . Sometimes, some of them will come to a head and pop, like a pimple, but not very often and only about 2 - 5% of them. They are painful to touch. I am 48 years old. At 29, I was diagnosed with discoid lupus . I was told it would only affect my skin- and not be very troublesome. Over the next few years I developed, arthritis, psoraissis (sp?) and then fibromyalgia . I have celiacs, and bladder problems and the list goes on and on. My doctor doesn t know what they are. He has perscribed several creams, and in the end sent me home saying I need to be re-assessed by a lupus professional. That could take months. In the meantime I have litterally 15-20 of these bumps under EACH arm, and they are painful! Thanks anyway. I m so tired of paying for stuff online and never getting an answer or what I thought I was going to get. Hope you make tons of money. Have a great day
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012