Lumps on the upper lip, pain while applying pressure. Did I get this from kissing?

I kissed someone 3 weeks ago. I'm 18 years old. I don't know what the cause of this maybe be, but I went to bed with my lips being fine and when I woke up this morning I had a small bump or lump on my upper lip, but nothing on the edges it's on the actual lip. It also has like a really tiny dot. Other than that it doesn't itch it doesn't burn but when I do put pressure on it with my nail just to see it if hurts, it feels like if I had a pimple or like if somebody was touching it with a tooth pick. I don't know what it might be, but can you please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013