Lumps on the forehead,feeling of dizziness and extreme pain

i recently have been having lumps appear on my forehead but more towards my temple.These do hurt to touch them and they seem to disappear overnight or after a day or two,also the last couple of times they appeared i felt dizzy,faint,and extreme pain .I m just wondering if this is serious,and if i should go to the Doctor or hospital to have my head checked out...
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. you problem appears to be UTRICARIA. but it usually have lot of itching.
but it is the only thing which ends by self with out any treatment.
as you said it is occuring frequently , i advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis of the cause. &treatment. the cause may be foods like sea foods, brinjal, face powder, hand kerchief, pollen , or flowers.
i advise you to avoid the above foods. & other things. rest of the foods have an eye when you are getting it after taking what foods. dont worry you will be fine.