Lumps around testicles, leaking pus, causing pain. Similar lumps in armpit which disappears. Possible cause?

I have developed lumps around (but not actually on) my testicles, basically groinal inside leg area, that will leak pus/blood and cause some pain. I have in the past had a pilinoidal sinus on my coccix and these are similar, I get similar lumps in my armpits etc and usually they disappear within a few days or weeks by themselves but around my groinal area (inside leg tendon , etc. but not actually on my genitals) they appear to be getting worse for weeks. Obviously this needs medical attention but to my knowledge it does not appear to be a Cancer risk or an STD , is there any more obvious cause?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013