Lump under the skin of left labia majora, painless, increasing in size. Possible solutions to this?

Hi there, I discovered a very small, moveable, pea sized lump under the skin of my left labia majora , paralell to my clitoris, about 18 months ago. I forgot all about it as it was painless, but I have now discovered it again and it would have to be at least triple the size. It s still painless and moveable and relatively hard. Can you provide me with any possible solutions to this? Whether it s relevant/related or not, I m not sure, but - in the last 2 months I ve had a lot of trouble withe my iron levels and B12 levels (both too low) and had a benign ovarian cyst (right side) taken out about 4 months ago. Just to provide some history. Thanks heaps :)
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013