Lump on vaginal lip, dark red, popped, bleeding. Using acne cream. Treatment?

Hi. I noticed a lump on my vagina lip. It was a little big and looked dark red like you could see blood on the surface. It really hurt and I poped it a little and blood came gushing out. It went down in size for about a minute but it s back to the normal size. I put like a acne cream on it now. What is it and what can I do to make it go away? I don t want to tell my mom or go to the doctor. Also I ve never been sexually active ever.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012