Lump on thigh, no pain or swelling. Oozing waxy substance. Should I be concerned?

I had a nickle size lump for years on my thigh just above my knee . It nevee hurt or swelled just bithered me by the sight of it n people touching it. It seemed harder and poked out more when l flexed my leg muscle, it delt deep in my leg. I took a large gauge needle to it all the way thru after a epson salt bath n squeezed it until my fi ger blistered. Nonsmelly waxy bloody substance came out. Is this gone and l shouldnt be concerned with cancer abymore?anymore?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012