Lump on thigh, blood comes out after squeezing, smells bad, pierced with needle. Cure?

I have a lump on my inner thigh like a boil , but now I m not so sure. I was in pain and decided to squeeze it. About 10mls of blood came out with pus what looked like clots or smears of dried blood mixed in with it. It also smelt really bad. I pierced it with a needle, then I heard like a squish noise and the blood continually flowed. I then sqeezed it again and out came bubbled blood. What could this be? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012