Lump on the breast, mild lower back pain. Taken ibuprofen, suspicion of benign fibroma. Work demands long standing hours. Suggestion?

I am 20 years old and aw awaiting an ultra sound scan for a breast lump . My GP thinks it is a benign fibroma, although I have been suffering with slight lower back pain for sometime now and I am very worried. My GP prescribed my Ibuprofen it went off for a while but it is still here. I do have a full time job that requires me too be on my feet for long periods of time, any help?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012