Lump on neck, taken antibiotic, had CT scan and FNAC, pus in the gland, don't want a surgery. Will drinking lot of water, exercise help?

Hi I am 28 year old male from India. 2 weeks before i found a lump in left side of neck when i woke up after having beer at night. I went to ENT and had antibiotic for a week. And then had CT scan and FNAC . Both confirmed that its not cancerous. Still my neck is swollen. Doctor told that there is Pus (White cheesy) in the gland . He asked me to take antibiotic for 5 more days. Is there any possible way to flush the pus outside naturally?? As he told that if the antibiotic dint work, then a surgery is needed to drain the pus. Can someone throw me some ideas to drain this out naturally. Heard like drinking lot of water, exercise, sucking lemon, will help to drain. But someone please guide me. I dont want a surgery. Note: Stopped smoking (Permanently), stopped alcohol consumption, Doing exercise, Drinking lot of water. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012