Lump on neck, raised and red bump below cold sore. Applying Vanos. What might this be?

2 days ago a fever blister looking lump appeared on my neck . I was diagnosed as having one in the same spot in 2003 and the dr gave me Vanos to treat it. Today there is another red raised bump below the cold sore looking spot and also a knot towards the side of my neck and a 4 inch area that is red. My neck is also sore feeling today. I have been applying Vanos and miprocin and te cold sore area doesn t appear as irritated but the redness and lumps are still the same size if not a bit larger. I ve researched skin issues and can t pinpoint what this might be.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012