Lump on navel, sickness in stomach, no vomiting or pain, lost weight. What is it?

Noticed 1 1/2 months ago a lump on the left side of my navel. Push on it, but there's no pain. I have changed my eating habits to small portions, and no useless carbs, and have lost 10 pounds. Lump seems to be closer to skin, enough to faintly see it, but easy to touch. It's the size of an egg. At times, my whole belly seems to double in size after eating. Feel full often in the mornings and have a sensation of being sick to my stomach. No vomiting or pain.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013