Lump on labia majora, no pain. No improvement on applying hydrogen peroxide, alcohol. How can I get rid of it?

I have a lump on my labia major. it s not painful just annoying. I have tried to pluck the hair around it thinking that it was a ingrown hair or infected hair and try to pop it but nothing has worked. I pour Hydrogen peroxide and alcohol once a day and apply neosporin 3 to 4 times day. I am deathly afraid of going to doctors. I have panick attacks every time I take my 103 year old grandmother to her doctor. so what can I do to make this lump go away.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
What is your age?
How big is this lump? Is it gradually increasing in size?

It is MOST LIKELY a bartholin cyst or a labial cyst. It occurs due to block in the duct of the gland.
Other reasons which can cause such painless swelling in the labia are lipoma or inguinal hernia.
Very RARELY it can be due to tumour.
Therefore it is very important to see the gynecologist. This lump is not going to go away on its own.
If you have any further concerns, do contact me through Healthcare Magic. I will be happy to answer