Lump on foreskin under penis, growing in size, redness. Cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. Cure?

Hello. I recently noticed a bump/lump on the underside of my penis directly on the foreskin . It was big enough to concern me, but relatively colorless, I think. Perhaps due to agitation, it has grown significantly in size in just two days, and is usuallty red... it is now nearly the size of a small marble. I cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide today and did notice spots of white shortly after. It is just one lump, but again, it is quite large. You can t miss it. Please help?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012