Lump on eyelid, redness, swelling, soreness. Is it chalazion?

I've had a lump on my right eyelid since the end of July. It started off with redness, swelling, soreness and when I woke up in the morning my eye was crusted up. I applied warm compress which alleviated the swelling and sorenss; however, the lump is still there and it's no longer tender. It's now October, does it sound like I have a Chalazion? And if so, do you think I need to have it surgical removed now because of the length of time I've had the lump on my eyelid?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013