Lump on breast, swollen lymph nodes in the armpit. Advised due to hormonal changes. Suggestions?

Hi I visited my breast care unit six months ago with a lump on my right breast which they said was due to hormonal changes, however at the time the said that my node in my armpit on the left side was slightly enlarged but they did not think this was a cause for concern. Since this time I now have been referred for a lump on the left and I can feel a collection of node type things knotted beneath my armpit close to my breast. I am very concerned and worry they have missed something the first time, if you could advise. Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013