Lump on anti helix right ear. Taken antibiotics, no swelling. Should I consult a ENT?

I have a nodule type lump on my anti helix(right ear) for about 3 weeks now. at first i felt pain when the node or swell was not there but after 2 or 3 days it developed into a swell or a node. i visited my doctor after 9 days from its inception(swell) and she gave me antibiotic(keflex) same time she referred me to an ENT . i could barely feel any pain now(it doesn t feel hurt anymore unless being pressed). after 6 days of taking the antibiotic nothing happens to the swell. is ENT really the kind of specialist i d visit? how would i know its not life threatening?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012