Lump on abdomen, breast pain, kicks in stomach. Negative pregnancy test. Ultrasound shows no cysts, fibroids, pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Im not sure if having a false pregnancy or not,the test says negative but I have a lump on my lower left abdomen since the tenth week I ve checked along with fluttering, breast pain and other pregnancy signs and symptoms and now kicks but the last ultrasound I took at around twelve weeks showed no signs of cysts , fibroid ,fluids or pregnancy so Im confused,please help
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012