Lump near anus, blood and pus comes out, taken sitz baths and keeps gause bandage changing. Advice and treatment?

Over 6 months ago a lump formed about an inch from my anus . Went to Dr. and he said it was a clogged gland in the ring of lubricant around the opening of anus. Dr. lanced this lump, blood and pus came out. I took sitz baths, kept gause bandages changed, returned and Dr. said lump looked good, should stop. This lump has never gone away, gets to a golf ball size, very sore, then it bursts and mostly blood comes out, some pus I guess. Is this something I have to live with? This cycle keeps repeating, very painful. Dr. asked if feces also came out, said not that I have noticed. Can you give me advice as to the kind of a Dr. I need to treat this?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012