Lump inside cervix, no odor or itching. Due to pregnancy or something unrelated?

I m wondering if this could be due to pregnancy or something unrelated. I only just found out I was pregnant (2 days ago) and since I was ttc I ve been checking my cervix and discharge . Today upon inserting my finger I noticed a fleshy lump, it kind of feels like the texture of my tounge. It doesnt hurt I have no odor itching or burning. Maybe I just never noticed it before but I want to be sure it s nothing out of the norm.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012