Lump in throat, chin, jaws after severe workouts. Stressed feeling. Am I okay?

I just turned 40 and I think I am taking pretty good care of myself. I started on a tredmill in feb and lost 20 pounds so far and I eat protien and lots of veggies everyday. I dont eat that many carbs anymore and I drink about 3 bottles of water a day and between 1 to 2 cups a coffee each day. I lift 5 lbs weights for about 30 to 45 minutes and walk on the tred mill at a fast pace on an incline of 10 for 30 mintes then i lower the incline and walk a face pace walk for another 30 minutes. I do this 5 days a week. I noticed latelly that my voice tends to change everyonce in a while and when I work out I feel like I have a ball in my throat and my chin , jaw neck shoulders and sometimes arms feel tight and soar almost very stressed feeling. I can breath good and swallow good but its aweird feeling and hard to explain the feeling.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Dear.
Welcome here on Health Care Magic Dot Com.
I am very much concern of your problem.
I think I will certainly able to help you out of this condition.
In my view
Nothing can be established by your story.
You are supposed to be examined by a trained doctor.
Only he can say what you are suffering from.
So I will suggest
To visit your family doctor and he will take care of everything.
Good luck.