Lump in the vagina before periods, creamy discharge. Cancer chances?

I am a 17 year old teenage girl. I have been sexually active since I was 15, for the last year and a half I have been sexually active with my 19 year old boyfriend. I have a vaginal issue. It is a lump on the right side of my vagina in the lower part. It probably showed up about six months ago. It is solid and round not huge, I'd say about the size of a gumball. It shows up a little before my period (which last five-seven days) and is usually for the most part gone by the time I am off my period. It leaks for the most part clear but it has been creamy white. I am positive that it is not suppose to be there but it does not hurt. I do get really bad cramps on my first day of my period though but that has been going on since before this lump showed up. what is this lump? I know it is probably not cancer but what could it be? It is freaking me out.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
From history it seems that you might be having infected Bertholin cyst.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
He may try antibiotic orally but if there is recurrence then he may advice for excision thecyst.
Ok and take care.