Lump in the pelvis. Feels like a bruise. Also, urine turned red previously. Serious?

Hi, I have a lump under my skin in the pelvis area, on my right side. It s where my right bikini line would be. It first was a bruise that I had no idea where it came from then a few days later the coloring bruise was gone but it was still tender touch so I examined it and I noticed there was a lump. Not a ball and it s not connected to my skin. It doesn t show nor is my skin is swollen. It feels like a bruise when I touch it and it s been there for almost a week. It doesn t move. It s just a lump. And I noticed that pee had turned red the last couple days but I started to drink only water and it cleared up. Is it serious?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013