Lump in stomach, movable. Tiredness, sore breasts, craving. Am I pregnant?

I'm thirteen, and still a virgin, but I've had a lump in my stomach, that's been moving, it has been growing. My friend recently had the same thing, and went for a scan, they said it was a cyst, gave her tablets, and she hasn't felt the lump since, but she went for an appointment soon after, and they said she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. I've done a load of tests over the Internet, and most have said I'm probably pregnant, a few have said, maybe not pregnant but need to check.
I've had my periods, but not as heavy as they usually are, and I didn't cme on at all in November and January, I've been feeling really tired, sick during October which is when I think it all started. I think I may be pregnant but how ? And I've been swimming,and searched if you can get pregnant in a swimming pool. But I couldn't trust the Internet. My breasts have been sore, and getting bigger, I've been craving a lot, and I think I need to know for sure wether I am, but I'm too scared to buy a pregnancy test, please can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
You need to find out the cause as soon as possible. If you have never had sex before then pregnancy shouldnt be an issue. Get an ultrasound of the whole abdomen done first. For that you need to see a doctor immediately. Some blood tests are also necessary for hormone evaluation. Get the scan done first.