Lump in right breast, report shows positive malignant cell and Medullar carcinoma. Should I take Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy?

hi this is salma from Bangladesh, i had a lump in my right breast which was positive malignant cell and was removed March 5th 2013 it means 9 days before and the histapathological report are: 1. Rt. breast lump: Medullary carcinoma , moderately differentiated 2. Lymphnodes: Reactive changes here i am sharing you the whole report for your better understading. My jerm blocks are send to Reliance Life Sciences, Mumbai for ER, PR, HER-2 diagnosis, which result will come on 18th of this month. please advice me do i need radiotherapy/kemotherapy?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013