Lump in neck that keeps fluctuating in size, suspicion of swollen lymph node. Opinion?

I have been to four doctors because I am freaking out over a small pea size lump in my neck . It is in the posterior cervical area and all the doctors say it is a swollen lymph node. I have had brohnchitis but I have felt better after a round of antibiotics and zpac ... I am feeling this thing twenty times a day and it seems to sometimes be smaller like a bb and sometimes like a pea. It is not rock hard but it isn t really soft either. It is not painful just drivin me crazy because I m terrified it is lymph Oma. My ENT specialist says its very unlikely and to come back if it grows. This thing has ruined my Christmas with worry and its driving me crazy. What is your opinion on why it has not went away and if it is cancer . I know the only way to tell is if a biopsy is done but none of the doctors act like it needs one. Plus why is it sometimes easier to feel and some times it seems small. I can feel it better if I turn my head to the left really far because the lump is on he left side toward my shoulder . I am 31 years old. Thanks and merry Christmas! My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012