Lump in back, oozing pus. Suffering from anxiety, panic disorder since 15 years. Cause of lump?

My partner discovered a small lump in the center of my back, on closer inspection I asked her to squeeze it and when she did an unlimited supply of white puss started coming out of it. Its not painful and I have read it may be a cyst . My more important question is that I have suffered from anxiety and panic disorder for 15 years, could something on your spine cause anxiety and panic as well as a general problem with nerves?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013