Lump in abdomen, pulses strongly, lot of stress, normal blood pressure. Suggestions?

Hello. I've been feeling a lump in my abdomen for a few days now. Yesterday I noticed it pulses strongly with my heartbeat. Today I looked it up online and now I am freaking out thinking it might be AAA. I am a 36 year old female, I have never smoked or had high blood pressure, and I am not extremely overweight. I live under a lot of stress and my diet could be better, but it's still reasonably balanced. Is this a 911-worthy condition (as some websites suggested) or can it wait till tomorrow?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013