Lump around anus, feels sore during bowel movements. History of IBS. Could it be HPV?

I have a pea size firm lump around anus that doesn t bother me unless I press on it and then it is sore a little when I do that and slightly after for a very short time after..I have had this for a while now and usually doesn t bother me. I have had constipation on and off for a long time, was told I had IBS a few years ago..also about 7or 8 years ago I had to have something frozen on my cervics after I was given a suppository to insert and it was still there..I never had it diagnosed to figure out what it was, have been fine except cervical polips which were fine, the DR. Said it could be something like genital warts that he froze off but wasn t sure without diagnosis so I m not sure if I had HPV or not...I need to get a physical this year but am wondering if this could have something to do with HPV or if its another hemroid starting or a wart or cancer??
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013