Lumbar pain, calcification in feet, constipated, abdominal pain, hip pain. Help?

Hi, I have bad lumbar pain thats persisted the last two years, doctors have offered pain medications but I simply don't like them because they are too strong. It causes episodic back pain and now I am getting "calicfication in the heels of my feet" and was perscribed cataflam. Since this started, I have been experiencing problems with constipation and left abdominal pain near the left hip. I am 29 but have gained 10 pounds since 28. I used to run marathons and, unfortunately, I just can't run anymore. Do you have any suggestions for lumbar pain and whether it has any direct link to the constipation?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013